RE: LF: VO1NA 8270.0075 Hz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: VO1NA 8270.0075 Hz
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 11:54:19 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1536767665; bh=hmeytsSOFiJELAAUTe9bjFcO2OjG/OryXRL+vqfKRMc=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=NAHWTIYlHpZ/4PFAnukMpJ4KBIb/TgEOIWsaDJh9t8ebofPFh9cnHXXnvu9zSoROp ymZ3sLzlgOxGqgu9I40cpicASZpyzCZV7qRkvIP3zwQ11UTrVC6uYRml2TC/TLp9H1 ABGg/WoJp3cMjsKRzpHlW1G9Ri5sdEtUhY/t28z5VMqFBIOV85z/qyjiznWuE1GtXW /Zq3r4DcOwv8xIUBLsoOpXCyiX2j5wCTBBG9KlyUCbe4ihTBNmCyUnZ5VrDnL5UIzc BnvT5c1F/FNbMFVpfQOcefOH2MOIK9W8WHbGTPvLoluUxx9Ee/sNO4v8NFi3Nn1cMC 5TxszHu2ANAPQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Joe,

Fine signal!

"What would cause a 180 degree phase shift? Is there an XOR gate in the
sky?"

Might we say "D" Flip Flop (comparatively slow rise/fall).

Attached is roughly how the effective height change of the D layer would
change your signal's phase midnight to midnight UT.

Markus's estimate of ~ 180 degrees is probably much more accurate than the
attached.

73,

Jim AA5BW