Re: LF: Re: 137 kHz WSPR-2 on a 900m long ground loop, this weekend

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 137 kHz WSPR-2 on a 900m long ground loop, this weekend
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 18:40:11 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1536597614; bh=VRnF9rx6ltX5VxXhNQYwdot2JYlESZJ5LFjL2k0pc/w=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=MG3U/Mh1TbGV2+F/bsblARjxGJpnjdKI844ud8tsTqPc2hlMBlLChqkKVJky/CEPi kTjg4TcGP76TK2oQTzNUIg8d540MPdTFyzxI6D/ljT+X29ebyUE7GmZZu3qjYqcDdE oe/nIljF4uJxKvt5n6e55jrz+IgLjmtsRpF/UIH4KvElQb9tCSRw5jbwewT6uSSv5S KkfYtkTIBUmsjG4xhjcUUiYZNCbGghLHbcz+OAp19ETw1J8b/KJuRlWBcV0skX9c96 2yF+hXMvJKBUsk6b4+prRpBo3ryv0cfH4TZrVlDxq1Bu2UIfwHP2UynhnbUSBf30xt 9DB8bmfUhy1Ag==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jim,

You can still find the single decodes in the WSPR database. Most of the reports were with the wire in loop configuration (ends grounded). This gave clearly better results! I switched to the dipole config yesterday 09.SEP. 17:38 UTC
Yes, 10 W RF out, at least in the loop config.

73, Stefan