Re: LF: TX > RX isolation test

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TX > RX isolation test
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 09:55:19 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1531986920; bh=o4R1WBN3ZzRUvMBYryh4dFD/IY1AeSlgfKsi/b3Yi9A=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=NPpcU6gAOAgCUxR40Slr8/DCHuI05tqQ5bbAHe/zuwbRo8vd5FL4I6giWLGvvdUoD 36UppyfT1ff3AZIXZooe3taQZbpSo+gwj+kUjRKj84apmKlODY9ATqkYsXWiMBy6sP 3Ej62nIV2HLbaTr6D96cj+jOYyNrfY5MuV/+shEuGJHbtAtk5AnG5f3WZ4iP5PNL9x RozDeOUX+p9LNKzZWsp6Hg2mVDWqe82/FnexjChQPZuv53HxBlijAW89FF5HM4+gB3 WjnPEZWaJgq7Q5RBHFZqG6/npqKBg6NWcjV9nhguzPgMSS/BXBdcDC4f/yJBU9lw+X JsfjPxjVhI7HA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul,