Re: LF: TX > RX isolation test

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: TX > RX isolation test
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 15:10:24 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1532005826; bh=IkOOcXaqRliLO05v/e9Ra/afZ60QxpPtKRU0YqW6uYA=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=dbZNlyYKBp0Iwq0UEolGSorhmx+B4BGuV5nAUPbgVnZJ7c/xzev/Fd+KGAeDMfK5R kXwpRnh741P1ZZ4NcC8WjntLt4MzwrF5i+i1wUEDkjEZwptTeGZhfhLKEtlOySAipV FCDtsoOhOFR9FnYRoT+N6mYKq7ISuKD5QUlRhAFgMmXK5Em/CK1ramdi39H5L6154N nUJsQMZBXsPS7avjJUfwvS/jxSXMhPDHXkOBQ9e/FY3isCGQEtUcoMXlZkBBQFGy5r RIXtDWwVE/mQNhKz+jr0+316u2xUxIlDh7n1XwkKbHkIJbw403SrFrqjEaxNLDvnnG C36hKVMtgxCUg==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul,