Re: LF: W1VD amp help - more waveforms

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: W1VD amp help - more waveforms
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 20:52:46 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hotmail.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=cCYJTBz1Ry1fd+08rQStFc6tse1hIf9WrLG+I7FGcGU=; b=uDdBQbgM4EldhjCuE9d10N8is1V3iUUh10ByGFUrDukyb2GGZtpTetAoXPouF08X9UoiCKb3EcGGi2YlUOrGb2sj9YIMQl0qYbvTgLZJvKx4lv1/JHYF6r3bv4w9fP+eIzRrbkSDMpMjfSTQOOtRN3ekQTWu7I/ZNVS/EFy8cq498BJTlNIjS+KkjZELI5hUpuWNCINJOat/mELWeUoJjfG/RGetBpP7sR3P9CnTxh1ZTd8e2cgpUTDyf4ULiCL7TXyP4N7dIa4zW3ROsfmm9tTTjRnX3NPlO/OKuEiGF/cG14jGDunGxA7s6GTe7wtJMrXVcXDfcbsstY7xAt8mQg==