Re: LF: Re: Wow, busy busy on 136!!

To: LineOne <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Wow, busy busy on 136!!
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 10:14:22 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=BZkZUtZFC58BC4i+J/0bI88iB1DnSI5RnAuycEurgJs=; b=TVrq/LUtsnQ4vIsQZS4nkFLEd9hwnoWEVSrD0xC2VIohGymig8yANOn5mpSZbw2mRB Z0chQfdUiSuROoD955NMZzCsnzbUyTbrCErsW87K9x0dl7TeVxA+5bPIU/hkjGZkdaeZ fhdH7hn3VdeULODDea2nmo5DpKkv2sX/yWTKKzbeJ+2Vn/QmfWR8cPqEy2igefgEIYKm /MsRfoWOoL0eK6TRe5mLgbfbGezh5r5zhoTt7QZpC5u49V72+0xAHDP4YxfIqawc2Urq akEW6KRBOoGyy0Ka16AyHYi6y+xFKz6nl93XfNYvMnJj07sEoqjrUf7EFjIpCvgEUHyi eN+g==
Sender: [email protected]
After reading this, I installed WSPR-X on my new Win-10 notebook.  It didn't work in "normal" mode.  But when modified to run in XP compatibilty mode, worked fine.

I ran it in parallel with WSJT-X for a bit last night on 7MHz, and, as was stated here a while back, it wasn't quite as good.  Taking longer to decode than WSJT-X did, and also missing a couple of stations that WSJT-X managed to get.  And they weren't necessarily the weak ones.

Andy  G4JNT