Re: LF: Re: Wow, busy busy on 136!!

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Wow, busy busy on 136!!
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 22:03:03 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hotmail.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=CHDLs2ku/B44kbiTtwW58wbKFW3Ywo5CYKJBy+G2SpU=; b=nIMe68NV3HQLxzb7e4wlC9M7p3OSzmCu81wsbr8cqjfu95Y7Qf/VAfrzlcKEgo/DTBatyTMjIx+oDBS0ylu2fCoMZ1G4TXmtN0Vub0QtsteQsAF564JyWnRJ5iGfyd43PJDjLwWgdtuMbdvBJ9IF8CQi0X40j6YT/G51URbXY6L7h9roh9x38OHxnjrzLWK0+F6sqyFjzEWJ/9iNgDIWduf2lqJHdm51aK6Nnl/IcWVAgSm6GLwWEyM/Gr97UKiL7ZHrnHxiK/8cvax425zSOr7NxRMmAXw9ZFuSfD8ml5waXAY/yddEbki/iywU3Tush61CA0H7mFfI+hfL0gPj5w==