Re: LF: Wow, busy busy on 136!!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Wow, busy busy on 136!!
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 10:06:23 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Markus, All,

I think I have been very lucky with the antenna. I am running only 150 watts but I am being heard. There are many trees which surely steal some of my RF.

I have not yet tried transmitting WSPR-15 but I have a Ultimate 3S so this is a possibility. Are there many stations in EU monitoring that mode? On this side, very few because stability of the old versions of WSPR software is a problem. I tried for months to make it run but I could not stop it from crashing every few minutes.

I also thought about trying DFCW to see if I can appear on any grabbers. I thought that would be the only chance to be received in DL, but I guess not. My WSPR-2 was heard by DF6NM and DF4UE last night.

The next challenge is a two way QSO. This is my ultimate goal, but much more difficult to achieve.

73,
Paul