Re: LF: Re: Wow, busy busy on 136!!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Wow, busy busy on 136!!
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 09:47:19 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ntlworld.com; s=meg.feb2017; t=1519120041; bh=mmVBi1Lwl9z8V3038BAYdd2tWYYHfUpGc3my+Q8Nlac=; h=From:To:Date:Subject:Reply-to:In-reply-to:References; b=SvER/5i/JEXMNECMkM95DUhYQj5mEaRL7OyRzwPUeUu1BjXhZECTdFL2C7Azhs32I 2PaDlh+GGvfrLrayy5N9RyKGvjrRNO3UAOdN8GGi8AyHYTLATkGHVR9QEZDZ5tP1G5 sohALwaZi1cDl2nsM98ip2MwcSjJT0uh46KW81wh85PUDUetSsHM+Z7SJb5Z27jd6j CmChw41oGTfKvd/0JIsdiJ0GxlL49KoFChdcmCIiFPqpx5UsNz27dnR2LQMMrRop86 8vtAjbWUYduJgENXehWoCe44eJVitPP/qyoYyldsNGiCYJL0y6Sen2QfQHOloQ2twX 63CEFZNiql7jw==
Sender: [email protected]
I will be monitoring. In fact I have been running WSPR-X (the
necessary software for receiving WSPR-15) for a few days now.

The computer uses Win-10 and the software runs reliably, but I am not
sure if I originally set it up in compatibility mode. In fact I am
able to run WSJT-X (for WSPR-2), Opera and WSPR-X at the same time.

Mike, G3XDV