Re: LF: Do I need an attenuator on LF RX??

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Do I need an attenuator on LF RX??
From: John Rabson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 18:08:41 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=ISerrXBc2S4znhcncwCXnDKqg3239rTZRk6wkCOIxBs=; b=ZH4OInv5EQRuQoFX2Ct57cv8Bwr9lNhZWMq/nXUjF5XRNM+NRdETxLPm+Um4hrO5u5 Mu2Yq/BJs92RndJXmKub7SCxQYKW+fZeLF+QmlZlScl7TOJdAOJTKtGMbYvHCyrzXPOC IGJdXmO+I7JUMARRHZwiVnPaZvbuXntCPbyR/lvfrcDsAcgHn3TuZpN6vkddE3Y2bZUh Fy2ZscOjCuFkJPv9SnKcZaNvnxGnUrB894WWPwEGXi4kfKhN9a1FHSYU3J2i3ul7tPNh 4XvmPs81VVR4K4L/kTkZojQHtJEY7wlmpoKhlVNPhuKbsw+78B1v1eaveJv4Rk7Ukjsl E2sg==
Sender: [email protected]
Possibly DCF39 and its companion? I believe they are used to control some sort
of electricity grid.

John F5VLF