Re: LF: Do I need an attenuator on LF RX??

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Do I need an attenuator on LF RX??
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 16:35:59 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:resent-from; bh=LasYGiGN0JPOH1BsLAPGRAdZPOr5FblvfyPZV3WaCBg=; b=dv6AxCVsfvN3BaMiVUBvbxFHmn8zGjaYcNTRwMaWPLFJ5NLoeklRp5fPQd7OmKkCjr fcAxgKAkxHkIqyBPRj4Pc9E5xKQ56WNKnlYp6UztnJisFM2cXU5nB+2WoTCDxmP8m+lV gsynN4KEwjhNiFz6I3dr77mnpRnu6itVgKfm1AB4BcQk8cmiAkybEKDdgs+X5NiVKBJl 33Q0I8DygCpOyJ3h8rN8Uxte4lnLVJGq6lrYrpzGJLFd/u7MtGyIOnCWDJwV4VoPWHf6 FXjRGNT9HYfDnzAmyWMe/2k99GZZf/sQquz98StH6w0Ic2q8K6XGYTyPBDPi9yUtkGFV 2FUg==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Mike,

Thanks  for  the  reply, it actually has 2 (in series) N1BUG band pass
filters in front of it! I have always had this "noise hump" around the
band, I once thought the filter (one...) had cured it, but next time I
looked  it  was  back.   MF  is  lovely and quiet in comparison. i see
exactly the same with a Softrock with or without a BPF.

http://blog.n1bug.com/2017/02/01/2200-meter-softrock-lite-ii/

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]