Re: VLF: 1.6 Hz from Kiruna?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: VLF: 1.6 Hz from Kiruna?
From: David Hine <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 17:30:43 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1518283858; bh=wZ5Sw4/W7dPiD7bkq78eDaLUwWm/p5JCtr2tdbpQ7pI=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=tHjFkSK4eARgq8AxComePIXB1gCNguzQqVJAn5n+z1gGnxiWMVNwUQnMBYh+opF5vRVTlrL96rChQp3bseyUoLKBo7ly9WWG/ttJH1+4wH5Hp1kQx3hc8tH2lmsaYIZx28Q7fAvlk1LvfSmZImLYkaN6EMGEPtpwjnU96RwMYKI3b14JekVU7YrnvpsotzaT8tROkyO1Ah+1IUrbJxPJj2cVAbhzNFpXOwTnncGwVr1m4KGaWD0pLF3L8xfLtG09eKVhwEES2WEYNdFWlTlsjRkoK7M6veOyCrehfX1l04TTo8y1hhgnAuf/i3pyizcfz5qM2A/M+jvIMPyMm+1dBA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Tom and Markus,
This is the very reason I am reluctant to give out the Tesla TX radio method details. The counter-arguments are already rapidly building here against it, but I can assure you those 1.6 Hz signals are not what those 'experts' say. They don't have a clue regarding this 'Tesla' ELF system technology, because they cannot leave their Marconi 'mind-sets' behind. It will simply create more endless disputes at this stage.
Harrp was a casualty of mis-interpretation of the 1.6 Hz traces on their displays, and that opened Haarp up to various very contraversial conspiracy theories. It then was 'instructed' to close by the US Government, using money funding excuses as the 'reason'. I have saved some of Haarp's 1.6 Hz 'affected' screenshots too.
The Tesla radio TX method is totally different from Marconi's method. Marconi's radio method (the familiar one), favours higher frequencies, and Tesla's radio favours the lower frequencies. That's why Marconi's radio method only works at VLF using 'extreme' antenna sizes -Marconi antenna dimensions rapidly becoming impracticable as the frequency is lowered. I think the lowest TX frequency ever achieved by the Marconi system is around the 80 Hz for submarines, using many 100's of kilometres of 'antenna' strung across the countryside, and is still hopelessly inefficient and impractical for ELF.
Tesla's radio is the opposite, and favours frequencies as low as 1 Hz with very compact antenna dimensions (around 2 metres high, and 1 metre wide). What I want to research, is the highest frequency the Tesla system will work efficiently up to. On receiving tests, the Tesla method is good up to around 400 kHz, above which, it rapidly becomes very inefficient (upper cut off frequency). I will also set up a broadcast (AM Modulated) signal in the Long Wave broadcasting band (LF), using it to transmit music as a testing programme.
When it's all up and running on VLF / LF, I will put out various test signals using it, and join in the VLF 'fun'.
With very kind regards, David