Re: VLF: 1.6 Hz from Kiruna?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: VLF: 1.6 Hz from Kiruna?
From: David Hine <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2018 20:57:14 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1518296245; bh=BVYJnteCpggsXiYQyZMNXtECMwR3qBtf5grUPcQuHb4=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=cdu/E3zBBWRFVvXNURz+5//iQBG2eAusNb0xB5WH9RJ82/JI6aUoW0daSonhEbk7qG0XC6ONshbpX0JeC4j5gyOaafhQ+k1F49IiglhcgDtxtHIGWAV5B/aHlsgSQXoRAt6bURVX6R1syYsWlZWTygnqkzV/+3k6g6413k5wRdb/CbGKQ9rJuibNGEO1TeQtWTZJ5wtcWPjbN4aHVxbwPqIcuXBILJMc2kjRDi284zE63NWaDM1wtHkNckIEkrtgRNSxURTLaTXXZ4hBUYIqJwIaOH3usPuennC6hUXhKPBmNXehf0WEbLARLqhVY7AFF/DNGZtqonySPyCAsSx4IA==