Re: LF: MF/630M

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: MF/630M
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 10:58:31 +0000
Accept-language: nl-BE, en-GB, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Paul,

"I am looking for information on QSO operating procedures for QRSS. I have only
seen it used for beaconing."

See
http://www.472khz.org/pages/technical-topics/weak-signal-modes/extreme-narrow-bandwidth-modes.php
 (scroll down to "operating practice").

Maybe we should organize a transatlantic QSO party? JT9 and QRSS maybe the best
modes for most of us, the "big guns" can try FT8 or plain CW.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T