RE: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: LF: RE: Icom IC-706 Tx on 477kHz

To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: LF: RE: Icom IC-706 Tx on 477kHz
From: "Clemens Paul" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 14:32:26 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Gary,

glad to hear that the mod has been accomplished successfully at last.

73
Clemens
DL4RAJ

=X3oDMTJmOWxiZWU4BF9TAzk3NDkwNTA1BGdycElkAzg1MDgwODk1B>GdycHNwSWQDMTY5MDA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzE1MTM0
>NTY5NjU->
>
>Yahoo! Groups
><https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJlN2lodjdlBF9TAzk3N
DkwNTAzBGdycElkAzg1MDgwODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTY5MDA2MzEwO>ARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTUxMzQ1Njk2NQ-->

>? Privacy
><https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/uk/yahoo/groups/details.html>
>? Unsubscribe
><mailto:[email protected]?subject=Uns
ubscribe>  ? Terms of Use
<https://info.yahoo.com/legal/uk/yahoo/utos/en->gb/details.html>

><http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source
=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>    Virenfrei.