LF: RE: Icom IC-706 Tx on 477kHz

To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Icom IC-706 Tx on 477kHz
From: "Clemens Paul" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 17:49:00 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Gary,

I see no reason why you should not trust Wolf's description on
http://www.qsl.net/dl4yhf/mf/mf.html#IC706_on_MF
which I pointed you to in Jan/2017.
What would you consider as "real confirmation" if not his work?

>..as web sites seem to contradict the answers

Which web sites are you specifically referring to?

On mods.dk youi'll find the answer how to open the TX.
Make sure you choose your 706 model,because the PCB layouts differ between
the first IC-706 and later models (MKx).
It's only about removing one or two diodes.

73
Clemens
DL4RAJ