RE: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: LF: RE: Icom IC-706 Tx on 477kHz

To: <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: LF: RE: Icom IC-706 Tx on 477kHz
From: "Clemens Paul" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 23:07:21 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Gary,

>The next is the fact that on the mod.dk web site it shows that
>diode D60 should be removed. "D60    enable TX MW  ie.
>475kHz." .... Have a look at the mods.dk web site for clarification.

This mod seems to be wrong.
When dealing with mods I usually read different descriptions because they are
not always correct.
This helped a lot me when I opened the TX of my 7800.

>The next is the fact that on the mod.dk web site it shows that
>diode D60 should be removed. "D60    enable TX MW  ie.
>475kHz." .

D60 exists only in USA models for keeping output power to 50W
- according to the mod I have atteached and another one I have found on mods.dk.
So this is highly probably the right mod.
It's D59 which has to be removed.

73
Clemens
DL4RAJ

=X3oDMTJmMmthZTBiBF9TAzk3NDkwNTA1BGdycElkAzg1MDgwODk1BG>dycHNwSWQDMTY5MDA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzE1MTMxO
>TQxMzM->
>
>*      New Members
><https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/rsgb_lf_group/members/a
>ll;_ylc=X3oDMTJnOWg4cjBiBF9TAzk3NDkwNTA1BGdycElkAzg1MDgwODk1BGd
>ycHNwSWQDMTY5MDA2MzEwOARzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2bWJycwRzdGltZQMxNTEzMT
>k0MTMz>  1
>
>Yahoo! Groups
><https://uk.groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNmRodW01BF9TAzk3N
DkwNTAzBGdycElkAzg1MDgwODk1BGdycHNwSWQDMTY5MDA2MzEwO>ARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTUxMzE5NDEzMw-->

>? Privacy
><https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/uk/yahoo/groups/details.html>
>? Unsubscribe
><mailto:[email protected]?subject=Uns
ubscribe>  ? Terms of Use
<https://info.yahoo.com/legal/uk/yahoo/utos/en->gb/details.html>

><http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source
=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>    Virenfrei.