Re: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: LF: RE: Icom IC-706 Tx on 477kHz

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: [rsgb_lf_group] Re: LF: RE: Icom IC-706 Tx on 477kHz
From: Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 20:42:26 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Wolf & Clemens,

Sorry if you got this more than once, I have had a problem with e-mail server.

Just to bring you up to date, I have carried out the mod & all seems to be OK.

Lots of spikes up to 20 volts p to p but a 5 port LPF cured that & produced a nice sine wave.

Thanks to both of you for the advice etc.

73, Gary - G4WGT.