Re: VO1NA on LF: (QSY to VLF)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VO1NA on LF: (QSY to VLF)
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 10:10:03 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Your report is gratefully received, Paul.  The TX is still on and
the coil gets a just a bit warm with the 1/3 A of RF. I am resisting
the urge to muck about with it further while it still works.

Markus and Stefan are due much gratitude for their valuble advice and
suggestions. I feel like a graduate student at times, being gently nudged
towards more productive paths.

I'm now looking at Rb standards to replace the DOCXO. In the mean time, a NEO7 has been ordered. The hardware to fix last winter's damage to the big (20x100m) RL is on hand. Courage for the tower climb is building.
This should result in a 6 dB improvement in ERP.

73 Joe VO1NA