Re: VO1NA on LF:

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VO1NA on LF:
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 15:33:46 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Roelof,

That is amazing! Let's try some 10 WPM CW tonight on 136.5 kHz.  Thanks
to you, DF6NM and DF2JP for copying the anniversary message last night.

73
Joe VO1NA

On Sun, 2 Jul 2017, Roelof Bakker wrote:

Hello Joe,

On closer inspection, I found that your signal achieved aural copy
in a 15 Hz bandwidth as well.

A 20 second audio clip is attched. The signal goes off after 9
second. The beatnote is 400 Hz.

I gather 10 WPM morse code should have been easy copy.

Best regards,
Roelof