Re: LF: A transductor for power regulation?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: A transductor for power regulation?
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 11:14:22 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks for all the interesting contributions. The old book is a very nice one :-)

I expect using saturated coils rather than a saturated transformer can give better results when it is used for keying a carrier (CW, DFCW, QRSS, OPERA...). But that will be rather a narrow band solution. The transformer has its advantages too. I will continue to improve the ratio between keyed and unkeyed power later...

73, Stefan