Re: LF: 2017-04-16 03:15:13 VO1NA AA PA0RDT JO11TM 0 477 -25Op8_|||

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 2017-04-16 03:15:13 VO1NA AA PA0RDT JO11TM 0 477 -25Op8_||||||||||||||_~25dB
From: "Roelof Bakker" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 11:44:30 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Joe,

Attached another Linrad overnight plot of your 478.477 kHz OP8
signal. This was again received on the RTL-SDR dongle.

The beauty of SDR technology is that in Simon Brown's SDRConsole V3
up to five software receivers can be set within a given DDC pass
band. I have an Afedri SDR running SDRConsole V3 with a sampling
rate of 100 kHz, which covers the frequency range 460 - 530 kHz.

So far, I have used 3 software receivers to receive WSPR 600m and
NAVTEX on 490 and 518 kHz. I have now set up a fourth receiver for
OP8 600m and it will be interesting to find how this performs the
upcoming night.

This also makes the dongle available for other experiments.

73,
Roelof, pa0rdt