Re: ULF: RE: A new distance record on 970 Hz / 309 km band ...earth ante

To: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: ULF: RE: A new distance record on 970 Hz / 309 km band ...earth antennas
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 13:32:02 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:date:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=CVP95MuQNBjnJWlFXwF46Mfl3tmaSY7gs1C/kMREXjY=; b=EGKPHoFzBr6LQ7/7BE8KMqw3t3BEw5i4BHJN9NFwtMSbNh09Cq6mPX17GRvnPwlyr0 rFl5fgpCYTjH83b51YrPHpTmXGdka0g7Psm+eFfp2Rdi31py4x0/HPO2DbQoVnaUk1Du 4b7flz32zOxTSYSHfloxg8tz+P6Z5ezoTBBghZUq9p028+fABdauC076GjJl4f1lZDTI LPoQ7HnQZgvpXP2XgeBcK5t/QJsQVK2pISvil7ibreHJRp4ZUWjmdAdbCysrX9ynbTuB BWvqcMpHYENjlGdFatTsD+hs5pQpLfYaOaxJE0e0NaqUzGEgxY5ijiWaJ5oVL7ikzR2d 9Bvg==
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Stefan,

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

What  impedance did you have to match with such an antenna used for TX
Stefan?  Congratulations  on  your remarkable experiments at ULF, I am
stunned by what you are achieving "down there"!

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]