Re: ULF: EbNaut over 3 wavelengths on ULF

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ULF: EbNaut over 3 wavelengths on ULF
From: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 17:26:09 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=abelian.org ; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To: MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From:References:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=vEcrYtBXtkSJ/X1bfuXv01YwIvUCBBQMMYiMm88ocgo=; b=bNuik096hzqVTIsHCWhFonJM1s WSTwnZj/kRMZIGc9GQF27gZxvZulFGKB1N4kXs25pzVyzHzykEQsOt7muadvm7N+tDrzBZZdOkDx8 uAoKUrfXAXXLZrza8SsRcj8KViqVE6IYesN+MvR3dL9Gv1gfJAHWVONgwlsxO1QM0ZX8=;