Re: LF: VLF/ULF activity weekend 21th/22th

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VLF/ULF activity weekend 21th/22th
From: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 17:52:17 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=abelian.org ; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To: MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From:References:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=sUKOzy+SdvJrpxoGE8ISxqsmWlQTqVSC4xXcqhgLCLA=; b=ARZbH2c1JxDfxnrIMahzInskjC Kvq6GDOWkV8xeoK2B8MywwwbmtXlNBVO8TsVTWnfOmFxV38p68ekhMr3esok3+cvCYa8AFQGsgKUo Nq0UYVXc2n+g+5U5MrA0GM6AQqeUIBPfjeZglUndnO3IOfAlTYOCPDCrjOHAtTPPo4qQ=;