Re: LF: Smart noise cancelling?!?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Smart noise cancelling?!?
From: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 06:26:45 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=abelian.org ; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To: MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From:References:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=CxoGy0EKDic2nMJCUlK7cpwdtTJpywSwnKOXWDpKZjg=; b=DKCNzjWk1ZBuFAd6BeBiDYqTsT +GBPxmZBWrGHXtIzuBQqsDqwsJOGCYiUjKW7gXOrSX7QsKHH5ppyMVJHSNJfewaokfqB29CsgxgvL 8IYxHNMvnVAViRNuDhgNJBjXhTElPYG4fG1Plil0iwqtsAacKD6baKi3AkSpVMw/B9Uw=;