Re: LF: Smart noise cancelling?!?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Smart noise cancelling?!?
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 17:21:52 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=YPQ5kQsdv0uIuBU2LT6Ec0UsELCi5gmLm+E7ur7XEjU=; b=XUdp2id4CC7eUtqurUeLdEmORsqqR/W+t/hvi0h+1/uKimn12lJBe35ASzweK61j4D 7i/3xJvJoCtHfhbonwqbGeDwPMonfrd9HZz0oa+lzPiyka39bQJtoljli7O60Wns8ypF KKG5AcFdDHGogvjAEYWCWoeHPw5RBdgYXNaLS+ujnVYbPfm1SJWAltdLZjoQEcw7tKft jxhKxbRm5HUR8qa6+JKYAr3CzCHHUHkBH7GLi8HlDREnAJypRPfHMm9tJPIFfQiKPR1s Z6tNbzJun/nrpp1dgu1W9FpsLlQAw6NJqkG199SDtl5cYH7rd2b23Br0dsHhUTVGztwQ mT/g==
Sender: [email protected]
Could it just be that it tunes in 9kHz steps? So will jump stright onto frequency
A low cost radio is sure to have a completely digital front end.

'jnt