Re: LF: SAQ statistics

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: SAQ statistics
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 18:33:23 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1468521204; bh=EJ5OArTQD5qO4Jw9Pv3mL0D2p2u0PV5pcg4QYDBsP+s=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=cHEivf5BqvjnHSAGnjOUC3GSrffZkbcqP7FP96yCObhy/FJRwm+MKgVTqt0gDnjs7AdpeY9cNf+AZ/arX8wfCe4gNzH5MYSQ0tR1bEWsLm0Qk9KGYFOzcybEN8WIN2WTKuCSUEBo+o4PcymkvPntafihdKYfVInO7b0lJZr/UJ7yXeNkuchc0IG/1Qh/T5c94JVhwV5/HKVHzM6Ms4edy1RTzyQ2zwY6B0dwjidGAaIUbpeT+/HvZp0kRKf1yAI8YrQPYShgzHrwot3OSLeSbWWMuujQBlUhfOKXH1hFddyTJmedCUsRIDEj976tKvrJtIi8vp1E2l0+iMNqRksWGQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Eddie

There you are I was wrong there are lots of G stns listening but not reporting
in.

I can not speak on behalf of Lars but I bet he values every report.

73 es GL Pete M0FMT GQRP#15097.in IO91UX