Re: LF: SAQ statistics

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: SAQ statistics
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 10:52:13 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=08bYIdVzD/dwsPmpu9mRMQ8VoWGGv2GnRSMYhxC4MfU=; b=C7BhfZk5o7MjPExgzPZqU8ptnTZwk1vcpfkxIcoiS3HiaSCo6gdEYhfPDAO+r41QZL Hwt/95IqyFDLGM73wZ+kojBS0u7wVb4+iR5St8AYXMUdxJ6QbuKAAl2/DswdsSKKN+Zn jWCNbaHMzTv3pmb+HH6p6fU6D4Y5wFdLYTARx+tV2ZE5lRytJiLwfGl5qZbbv/vKVwMq wyCYfomDzkdiWOIcFVeVNrWgLJYeCkAWubxUAMm+3NJji3ADIaVRNqWfqfSJZ5us//ye bU6CqPt1C2+mFn3n0DcSYlN6hCP0kaIXt6kBM1s6l/Ab+StKHKMsWRGCMPbjcXfpt/vQ JBdw==
Sender: [email protected]
Most of your messages are ending up in my Spam box, in spite of me declaring each one as "Not Spam"
It appears the GMail server checking (or whatever part of the Inet is doing it) is claiming your messages do not appear to have an authenticated Yahoo address.

Andy  G4JNT