Re: LF: SAQ statistics

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: SAQ statistics
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 14:17:00 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

On 14/07/2016 12:02, Richard S wrote:

Oh dear, the Brits feel left out of SAQ!

:-)

14 lip 2016 09:45 "M0FMT" <[email protected]> napisał(a):

It could be that the listenership in G land is higher but don't report in.... a bit unlikely.

Hi Pete

Sorry, I was there, I watched the tune up and the frequency pull, tried to read all the text in my head whilst doing other things in the shack and noted the wind down wail, signal strength was the same as usual. If something was different I would report, probably.
I mentioned and described and discussed  the test with others who are interested but don't or can't listen.

How many reports from the UK do they need ? I bet there are many others like me.

Thanks for posting the reminders before the events so I don't miss it.

73 Eddie G3ZJO

Avast logo