Re: LF: SAQ statistics

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: SAQ statistics
From: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 10:42:23 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s2048; t=1468492944; bh=pg6lTqnodlC59Ssaq8L8vnDamST7Dvii3XKdC+TMSDk=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=Zvl/p9VXySwDe1cBnhyHmOBRdpI4zKvqQPUnOgpe3s8xDM9GtjMtnxZN166qlUp5hc3nv7MLtskoacKej3niUnmIdfGzvpNjBPZeAlSXYciX7k6ujXwXtoZ9uiStv3NnXnCvVs7bsKwzni3nRP03tTg2mm8UW+eDCDMs208AmQc7Un4VwvDI8S5rqa2juf2uYF7wPQEfu9HNBuhTAKbyDfB0HexWTtN6Zvx2H6wCBJwwHE4ikj62OGm94Mgle+Kipq0Mx7qZ3drFmgzL6nyTikKlCi5b8DUVSixzD4qgzLdqSph7gKHA3wuiAESGmn7ZyEsY5LcGxxz8UD3KC+GT+A==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Alan and Andy

Many thanks for the info.

It is gratifying that my mails are actually getting onto the Black Sheep
server. Up until now they have all been rejected and bounced back to me.

I use Yahoo mail directly on the web (in the cloud) as a web page not as a Post
Box with desk top software.

Each of my specially setup and the fixed folders indicate if mail has been
received in them.

I direct all my mail unless from a contact listed sender to my trash folder
that empties automatically every two weeks or about 200mails which includes the
LF reflector. The philosophy being if its that important I will get a phone
call or a letter. However I do check my trash and spam regularly (well within
my two week limit) and not been caught out yet to my knowledge.

I have sent a mail to myself just now and it appeared in my In Box since my
address in in my contact list.

I am sure you are right its a quirk of either Yahoo or my "Too Way" Ka band
satellite Broad Band server connection. However its is only the Black Sheep
(BS) reflector that seems to give me grief.

I understand that BS is not being supported now and living on borrowed time so
to speak so I am not complaining just looking for observations that may help me
to help myself

Regards and many thanks.

73 es GL Pete M0FMT GQRP#15097.in IO91UX