Re[2]: LF: Earth modes and ebnaut?

To: Roger Lapthorn <[email protected]>
Subject: Re[2]: LF: Earth modes and ebnaut?
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 15:07:03 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Roger and all the other VLF folk,

Thursday, June 2, 2016

 Sorry for the late reply, work has taken me away from play, but I
 want to thank you all for some very helpful replies. I am hoping
 later this month I can devote some time to building a good oscillator
 and doing some basic tests to see how stable i can get things. All
 this is a challenge to me, but getting going on LF was, and i got
 there in the end. Ebnaut is daunting to me still, as it seems very
 mathematically challenging, but hopefully if people have the patience
 to answer what will be some daft questions i hope to get there!

 As an aside I just bought one of those Red Pitaya boards and a friend
 has told me he thinks they are OK down at 136kHz and I will test it
 when it arrives. It should allow my TS-590 to be once again used for
 normal HF work, which I like for nattering.

 Again, thanks for all the insight!

Best regards,
 Chris  2E0ILY                          mailto:[email protected]