Re: LF: Earth modes and ebnaut?

To: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Earth modes and ebnaut?
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 11:45:01 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Hello Dave (GW8GLO),

Only  saw  your post below tagged on to the bottom of Stefan's reply to
me, I don't see it in my e-mail from the reflector for some reason.

I am quite keen to try earth modes, and would happily build an amp and
the infrastructure to see what range I could achieve.

Similarly    I   would   like   to   build   a   receiver.   Collating
info at the moment! Cheers Dave.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Best regards,
 Chris  2E0ILY                          mailto:[email protected]