Re[2]: LF: Earth modes and ebnaut?

To: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Subject: Re[2]: LF: Earth modes and ebnaut?
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 11:39:04 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello DK7FC,

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Thanks for the reply G4WGT is just over 50 miles away as the crow
flies. What's my best way to generate a very very stable carrier at
VLF?

I have a 10 MHz and 1PPS Trimble Thunderbolt GPS box operating 24
hours,  7  days a week, with 10MHz, 5MHz, 1Mhz, and from 100kHz to 1Hz
in decades, from a professionally made divider box. Can that be
incorporated? http://www.perdrix.co.uk/FrequencyDivider/index.html

Best regards,
 Chris  2E0ILY                          mailto:[email protected]