Re: VLF: Trying 6.47 kHz again, VLF.it

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Trying 6.47 kHz again, VLF.it
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 00:50:31 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus,

OK, the latest EbNaut message is finished and the carrier is continuing. I'll let it on the air until tomorrow then we will see.

Also, for everybodys information, Renato Romero has updated his Dreamers Band grabber window for 8270 Hz and 6470 Hz, see http://www.vlf.it/cumiana/livedata.html

The distance to me is 510 km. I'm not sure if there is a chance to leave a trace there but it's not completely unrealistic in that bandwidth.

73, Stefan