Re: LF: Paint buckets as coil forms

To: rsgb_lf_group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Paint buckets as coil forms
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 05:12:52 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=cb6MWzU8/FwwyWKbN5Cjdn0Bfx7iQ0Nyy5wMjlBLdSg=; b=xISjrSbUye/Cc+fNzZd5GQt8LC94GBMHtz5pUugKlHzZCC0B7JtMfA6m+xl6EffyNi Z1DiL6DEKu1UEnAjl8to9RUhmLRamyewMlwlrRBfQcdnlSQU23gWaIQuL6xz5HP2H2ez YUh9TD6jrbkHbSdoDOIUKm2AQ5bkWv49NpOf7u/7LBCwP+azlP26CiLWsy8Bucr6eCCf M8ILQFduSeBh4cxIbamR+iI4rzpdYfrdRf9qCiiKzX0v1h67JuepwFd0plLhyoD6aVcF CT4BvF0MzyTemduu5V8LsNJLvu+Vic/hjPQofGBavi5mVRm2AbDgyQItYu37r28eLuOX +e7w==
Sender: [email protected]
Luis,

>Any ideas for a proper music track during the winding process ?? Spherics
>perhaps ? ;-)

How about "Turn!, Turn!, Turn! " by the Byrds? :-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turn!_Turn!_Turn!

73 Warren

--
73 Warren K2ORS