Re: LF: MF: EbNaut

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF: EbNaut
From: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 23:36:54 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
> I feel bad for making Paul's record so short lived,

No worries, I have a lot of satisfaction from seeing the
software doing its job and being used to push the limits.
It will be interesting to see if 2 second symbols decode near
3dB better than 1 second.

I re-rigged the multiplier for x3 and found the MOSFET driver
works very well at LF without modification.  I took apart
some PC supplies and have a new stock of chokes and things.
Tempted to build a PA into one of the empty PSU cases,
there's one from a server which has two fans and some other
useful gubbins.  Would be a bit of a tight squeeze though if
I try to fit PSU and LPF in there too.

Hoping to put up some more wire on Saturday.

Good luck tonight Joe, I hear conditions are good.
Hope Domenico is recording!

--
Paul Nicholson