Re: LF: MF: EbNaut

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF: EbNaut
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 18:25:26 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Congratulations to Paul and Domenico, this is a well deserved cup of tea!

> Maybe that is the farthest EbNaut on MF so far?
I think so. Actually the other day I had tried hard to decode VO1NA here, but never managed to pull enough of Joe's photons out of the noise.

> The question, is that jitter from my tx or is it propagation?
I'm pretty sure it's propagation. The signals from Italy had similar spread and similar day-to-day variability. LF will be much better in that respect.

> I'm suspicious of the multiplier.
It can't be that bad. Even if there was some phase noise, it would hardly rotate the phase by a cycle or more.

All the best, enjoy!

73, Markus (DF6NM)