Re: LF: MF TA spot tonight

To: "VIGILANT Luis Fernández" <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF TA spot tonight
From: "Roelof Bakker" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 11:45:07 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Louis,

Your observations are correct.

What happened is that for the first time since last summer the path
to the lower lattitudes opened up and I could hear quite a few
inland Canadian NDB's. At the same time the path to the north was
very good before sunrise and I heard a Svalbard NDB, which is pretty
rare.

I have noticed that often before the Dst drops, conditions are
excellent. I have no idea why this is so.
It might be due to the steep rise in Dst before it starts plummeting
down.

I have been listening at LF now for 14 years and it still amazes me!

73,
Roelolf, pa0rdt