RE: LF: MF TA spot tonight

To: Roelof Bakker <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: MF TA spot tonight
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 08:57:06 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Roelof, MF

TA WSPR spots are being quite interesting this week

On Monday night I was the only reaching A1AA with only one spot
On Tuesday night we were a few EU stations and few decodes
Last night I got NO spots but other EU stations reached A1AA and others

So, southern location is not always beneficial and good paths seems
to have migrated northern

MF fun. Always learning. Always experimenting :-)

73 de Luis
EA5DOM