AW: LF: DL-SWL

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: DL-SWL
From: "Hans Joachim Brandt" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 13:15:32 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Chris,

the only details I can give You are the following details:

In the german list of radio amateur callsigns there is listed a Vincent
Stallbaum, dl6ii, postal address: Vincent Stallbaum, Herbergsplatz 3,
postal address code 51399 Burscheid (name of its town).

I hope this will help You to contact him by mail.

OK?

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB