LF: Re: EbNaut / Coherent PSK reception with SDR (-IQ) or similar radios

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: EbNaut / Coherent PSK reception with SDR (-IQ) or similar radios
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 12:51:55 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Wolf , Dave is one of my locals (I had coffee with him and some others this morning) The pcb was designed for those using the SDR-IQ as a microwave IF so the requirement were probably different to those at LF. At least two of the locals use the board with the SDR-IQ. They are all ex BT Reseach and have "significant" test gear.

If you do want to go that way, talk to Dave who usually has stocks of crystals.
g4hup(at)outlook.com

BestWishes
Alan
G3NYK