Re: LF: EbNaut / Coherent PSK reception with SDR (-IQ) or similar radios

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: EbNaut / Coherent PSK reception with SDR (-IQ) or similar radios
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2015 11:02:21 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=zuPKmp1oOz4ZIglNc/4NzEwq9ABoZH4Su/hiTxG743c=; b=msKkI7iettmqwcc750AbFWvI5v4JYgxvqWFKoojuNKtof/sH1F8d3bQQIV0P8quLjq FkaBOfj2xEgjd6fUd2h9YH+RWMor2U+3QYNWPUSv6GsD/3HAQOqOUlWh0NcOJ4qSuvT1 qM3ov9liu/isVXKDsr6kMdXKduAIYPbHXw2t90RoWL197Lxo51CRH4d+VhhctTCZwW8z TPFaxvFYATSqAFWf6NX4C2vUmpuT4+fAJU/Tu0GOJEzy5JkgAZ5zXgrW2BH+GULC6ZlQ Gmz3mFmMlHpAZ5wAtpHwCFWjj/QKh0wrUK/G91UsgWugLOILTNPnkwrM3WXWbSQG1Hi1 kcZw==
Sender: [email protected]
This is a synth that would do it - if you were to frig the VCO to go
down to that frequency - and more to the point, could still get the
MC45170 chip.   http://www.g4jnt.com/VHF_Synth_Module.pdf

These days there are not many synth chips that will work directly with
low frequency RF inputs.   Any number are out there with 500MHz
minimum, but only a small subset have output dividers, so any PLL
synth solution for HF often need sextra output dividers

Andy  G4JNT