Re: LF: More EbNaut 137.777 - Dec. 2/3

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: More EbNaut 137.777 - Dec. 2/3
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 16:25:45 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Delighted that the message found its way to Italy and to
at least one member of the Poldhu club!

The discussion on Rb vs GPSDO is helpful, but I'm still undecided.
It's rumoured that Rb has phase noise and needs new lamps from time
to time.

Thanks Edgar, Domencio, Markus, Paul and Andy.

I'll try a longer message 39 characters, shorter symbols 0.5s and
8K19A starting 2000 UT.

73
Joe VO1NA