Re: LF: More EbNaut 137.777

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: More EbNaut 137.777
From: Wolfgang Büscher <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 19:08:28 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Greetings all,

Do we have a relatively stable, but not too strong 'carrier like' signal in the vincinity of 137 kHz,
to get a rough estimate of the local QRM level (by comparing that signal's SNR with the same receiver bandwidth, say 1 Hz) ?
I get the impression that mine, with a loop antenna (low-impedance, broadband) dangling under the roof, is far too high.
I didn't manage a single decode yet, which I first blamed on a bug in SL's timestamps (written into the decimated wave file), but since there was also not a trace of Joe's signal in a high-res spectrogram, I have my doubts..

73,
  Wolf DL4YHF .