Re: LF: More EbNaut 137.777

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: More EbNaut 137.777
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 17:35:31 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Unfortunately, a 'connection abort timeout' has affected the 2100
transmission. Will try again 2130.

Joe
On Sat, 28 Nov 2015, [email protected] wrote:

That's correct Andy assuming  I've got things under control.

Joe

On Sat, 28 Nov 2015, Andy Talbot wrote:

Would I be right in thinking 137777Hz, 30 minute repeat, 2s symbols is
running again?

Inow appear to have an operational "Record Every to auto filename" option

Andy  G4JNT