Re: LF: RE: EA5DOM

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: RE: EA5DOM
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 09:26:28 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi MF

Tonight I went back to QRP

Not a PA failure. Just wanted to test the good efficiency of the antenna with low power

Transmitting directly with U3 with something like 500mW even got one spots from EB3FRN
and one from F5OWL but vey hard

Using the small PA could range the output from 2 to 5W adjusting voltage
It has been working with 5W all night. My WSPR Tx showing power 0.05W 17dBm
Got reports from 38 stations, some >3000Km in Scandinavia

I wonder which is the ERP on this antenna for only 5W excitation !

73 de Luis
EA5DOM