LF: RE: MF CW now

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: MF CW now
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 17:14:30 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Sorry Stefan

Not at QTH now. That's the good side of digital modes. They can run alone at home, like my fish tank :-)))

The antenna is not perfectly matched. I'm running the PA at shack and have 30m coax. I adjust the variometer by hand
with the analyzer and when measuring down in the shack it is not the same. But anyway it makes the job
No output transformer yet, just the coil and another small one as variometer inside

PA output is 60V RMS over 50R load. I'm measuring 74V now because load is not perfect. The power supply now at 13V5 and 7A
So I don't think there are 100w but probably closer to 70w

Will be interesting to know exactly which is the antenna current

And yes, legal limit is 1W. But we are all, ALWAYS willing to reach that .... we poor hams ! ;-)

73 de Luis
EA5DOM