Re: LF: Capacitive top hat question

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Capacitive top hat question
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 20:21:01 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
I dont think its  that  simple Andy ,

16 ft is  not  much  for  136 ,  and the  loop  runs  up from  the  feed  point , which I think  is  a  corner ,, so  at  what  point  is  it a radiating  element  and  which  point  is it   top  loading

Ae could look like a sloping  Y  at  some  point , the  wire  separation  must be  too  much to  act  as  one  ?

G,

Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 8:00 PM

A pretty thoroughly top loaded vertical, Heff = Hactual

'jnt