Re: Re[2]: LF: Where to measure antenna current?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Re[2]: LF: Where to measure antenna current?
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 11:37:34 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Whilst as Mike says these ferrite RF-current meters are easy to make, a local friend of mine sells a kit which was originally intended for HF aerials but after a prod from couple of us was tested and works well at LF. See is web site at http://g4hup.com/index.html Dave G4HUP has devised a simple calibration that seems to work.

I have to declare I get no pecunary advantage, though it might be good for a sticky bun next time we meet for coffee :-))

Alan
G3NYK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>